In 1968 Dan Martin was an employee at an Everett, WA repair machine shop that was closing its doors. He along with Dick Eitel (Fishermen's Boat Shop, Inc.) recognized that there was an opportunity and a need for a reliable repair shop, they partnered together to open Everett Engineering, Inc. in October 1968. We started as a two-man operation in a 2,400 square foot facility and have grown steadily over the last 50 years! Our hardworking crew has over 600 years of experience at Everett Engineering, Inc.
Please check out the rest of our website for a more in-depth look at our capabilities both in our shop and in the field, as well as a pictorial history of some of our special projects over the years.
Our Time Line
- 1968 — Open for business!
- 1970’s — Added an additional 1,600 square feet to our shop.
- 1980’s — Added a second building to keep up with increasing business.
- 1990’s — Our workforce had grown to over 35 employees. We added a third building increasing our workspace to over 30,000 square feet.
- 2000’s — Continued to add more machining capabilities and certifications to assist our customers.
- 2007 — Moved to our new location on East Marine View Drive. We now have over 77,000 square feet of building space on almost five acres.
- 2017 — Added new CNC equipment room. We now have full mill and lathe CNC machining capabilities, as well as gear cutting capabilities.
- 2018 — We are continuing to grow and are looking forward to the years to come!